ATWOOD AREA FALL FESTIVAL PHOTO CONTEST
Use your imagination!
This year marks the 3rd Annual Photo Contest at the Atwood Area Fall Festival on October 5, 6, 7, 2012 at Atwood Lake Park. The intent of this contest is to present the best photography skills possible but at the same time – have some fun!
- Adult division (17 years old and up)
- Youth division (up to age 16)
- MUSIC: pictures could include instruments (still & played), sheet music, bands, concerts
- REFLECTIONS: pictures could include mirror images, water reflection & window reflection
- ANTIQUES: pictures could include vintage clothes, antique autos, & miscellaneous antiques
- WATER FALLS: majestic falls to trickle over a rock
- GAMES: Your pictures may include board games, yard games, sports games, etc
Judges Award: Open to the youth and adults
Atwood Fall Festival: Could include pictures at the festival such as: Pow Wow, airplanes, craft booths, people, decorations or entertainment
Fees: $3.00 per entry - Limit of three (3) photos per person.
- The contest is open to amateur photographers only.
- All photos must be taken in the USA!
- Photograph entries must be taken by the entering photographer.
- Minimal photoshopping is acceptable (cropping, etc)
- Adult photos must be 8”x10” and Youth photos must be 5”x7”. All photos must be mounted on stiff backboard or matted.
- Photos must be delivered to the Atwood Fall Festival Information Booth on October 4, 2012 between 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Every effort will be made to insure the safety of all photos; however, neither the Atwood Area Fall Festival Committee, MWCD, or the Photo Sponsors are liable for any damages.