2014 ATWOOD AREA FALL FESTIVAL PHOTO CONTEST
Use your imagination!
This year marks the 5th Annual Photo Contest at the Atwood Area Fall Festival on October 3rd, 4th, and 5th 2014 at Atwood Lake Park. The intent of this contest is to present the best photography skills possible but at the same time – have some fun!
- Adult division (17 years old and up)
- Youth division (up to age 16)
- OLD HOUSES: Houses that have seen their better day - worn, paint peeling, windows missing, leaning and looking at the end of its useful life.
- HANDS: We are looking for character in this category. They could show wrinkles, arthritis, baby hands, tattooed, extra long findernails, deecorated nails. Use your creative talents but the hands must be the focus of the picture.
- CIRCLES: the more circles in the picture, the better. We are talking about wheels, CD's, raindrops in a pool, buttons, washers, etc. There are lots out there - the idea is to make them photographically interesting.
- STATUES: These can be historical statues, lawn ornament statues, cemetery statues, carved wood statues, etc. Think about the possibilities.
- BEST FRIENDS: The pictures are to show best friends together. It could be you and your best friend, two best friends, you are your best friend pet. Any picture that depicts best friends.
Fees: $3.00 per entry - Limit of three (3) photos per person.
- The contest is open to amateur photographers only.
- All photos must be taken in the USA!
- Photograph entries must be taken by the entering photographer.
- Minimal photoshopping is acceptable (cropping, etc)
- Adult photos must be 8”x10” and Youth photos must be 5”x7”. All photos must be mounted on stiff backboard or matted.
- Photos must be delivered to the Atwood Fall Festival Information Booth on October 2, 2014 between 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Every effort will be made to insure the safety of all photos; however, neither the Atwood Area Fall Festival Committee, MWCD, or the Photo Sponsors are liable for any damages.